Tuition and Financial Aid
TUITION: We offer for our families’ convenience, 2 payment plan options:
- Payment in Full
- 9 monthly payments (August through April)
All tuition contracts require an initial deposit which is applied toward the current year tuition balance. The monthly payment options require enrollment in FACTS Tuition Management System (link below).
- FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE: The Morrison School is committed to helping families who may not be able to afford the full tuition. Financial assistance is awarded to families on the basis of demonstrated need. Once financial assistance is awarded, The Morrison School strives to continue financial support in subsequent years. We actively seek private donations and support from foundations in order to offer financial assistance to our families. Please contact the school office about financial aid assistance prior to completing your application.
A request for financial assistance information does not influence the decision to accept or decline a student for admission to The Morrison School. Award decisions are made without regard to race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin or religion. All financial aid information is held strictly confidential.
Applying for Financial Assistance:
- Complete and Submit the FACTS Tuition Aid Online application by March 1st. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the front office at (276)669-2823.
- Applicants granted enrollment for the following school year will be notified of awards per the financial aid policy.
- Mid-year applicants may apply for financial assistance and will be notified prior to enrollment.
To complete the FACTS Tuition Aid Online application click the link below: