- Call to schedule a visit. The Head of School or Program Director will call to schedule a day and time. The visiting day provides further diagnostic information to help determine Morrison’s ability to meet all the educational needs of your child.
- If your child appears to be a candidate for Morrison, we will move to Step 2.
- Complete online application and information request forms
- $400.00 application fee ($100.00 refundable if child is not accepted into the program)
- A student visit day for academic assessment will be scheduled. During your child visit, staff will evaluate their learning style and peer interactions.
- The Admission Committee will review information from each step of the admission process to determine the student's possible acceptance to Morrison.