- Complete application
- Information request forms
- $150 application fee ($75.00 refundable if child is not accepted into the program)
- BRING YOUR CHILD FOR A SCHEDULED VISIT. The Head of School or Program Director will call to schedule your child for a visit. The visiting day provides further diagnostic information to help determine Morrison’s ability to meet all the educational needs of your child.
- If your child appears to be a candidate for Morrison, we will move to Step 3
- A student visit day (or possibly multiple days) for your child will be scheduled. While your child experiences our classroom environment, teachers will evaluate their learning style and peer group connectivity.
- The Admission Committee will review information from each step of the admission process to determine the student's possible acceptance to Morrison
- Student's most current report card
- All prior school records